Friday, August 20, 2010

Lunches & Loves


Photographed by Melanie

Today, I met Yasemin for lunch at Cream. I ordered salmon salad while she had beef salad. Surprisingly, I finished the whole bowl cos I'm usually not crazy about having so much greens as a main dish unless I have a craving for it. But I have to say, it was really good!



En route to Marina Bay Sands

After lunch with Yasemin, I met up with Mildred to check out the new Integrated Resort - Marina Bay Sands.


Photographed by Melanie

Mildred and I had a second round of lunch at the Beanstro. *pause for reaction* (I know right!) haha! It's a really great place to hang out and chat. Before we knew it, a few hours had passed and we finally went to explore the rest of the mall.


Photographed by Mildred

Top; shirt; necklace; legging; shoes, Topshop. Scarf, unknown. Bag, Balenciaga. Camera case, Canon.